Sunday 25 September 2011

Introduction

You are to produce a mood board, research board and storyboard. From your storyboard, you are expected to model at least three artefacts which will star in your sequence. You should also show three different specific modelling techniques, ie lathe, chamfer, boolean etc.




                  ASSIGNMENT 1


  For this part of the assignment I created several mood boards.
  The first ones were not so great. The looked more like posters.


After that I tried another approach. I decided to explain what is going to happen in the scene.




But after I received some feedback I decided to have another try.
After that I came up with this idea of a mood board. This images indicate what is going to happen in my scene. The background represents the space. The Tank represents the fight that is going to happen. The 2 planets represent the decor. The middle picture represents the passage way where Luke is going to fight the emperors force. The target is very suggestive in a way that with Lukes lucky shoot they win that battle. And finally the explosion in the last image doesn't need any words.

No comments:

Post a Comment